Registration for the Spring 2020 semester is open now! For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering more than 70 classes and training modules in Hastings this winter and spring, including more than two dozen classes and two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) training at the College’s Fehsenfeld Center campus and nearly four dozen Industrial Welding modules at Hastings High School.
The Fehsenfeld Center campus is located at 2950 West M-179 Highway in Hastings, and can be contacted at 269-948-9500.
KCC classes and programming offered in Hastings this winter and spring include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ACCO 102: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BIOL 101: Biological Science
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- CRJU 101: Introduction to Criminal Justice
Early Childhood Education
- ECE 224: Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics – MICRO
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography
- HIST 104: Modern America
- INWE: Nearly four dozen Industrial Welding modules
- MATH 130: Statistics
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
Office Information Technology
- OIT 161: Applications Software
- PHIL 202: Introduction to Ethics
- POSC 201: American Government – Federal
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SERV 200: Service-Learning
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
Transitional Studies – Mathematics
- TSMA 25: Basic Math
- TSMA 45: Pre-Algebra
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 80 online classes this winter and spring. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn five associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE Program. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2020 Registration
PLEASE NOTE: Many students taking an online course at KCC for the first time will have to complete the College’s 20-minute Online Learner Orientation. Click here for details.
The first Spring 2020 classes start Jan. 13, and the semester ends May 4. For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.