Kellogg Community College students can pick up textbooks and materials purchased for their summer classes onsite from the Bruin Bookstore or have them shipped to their homes beginning May 5.
Materials must be ordered in advance via the Bruin Bookstore website at bookstore.kellogg.edu and may either be shipped via FedEx to the student’s home or picked up outside the store, which is located on the first floor of the Lane-Thomas Building on the south side of KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave. in Battle Creek.
Payment must be made online with a credit or debit card or through the student’s financial aid account, and the student who orders the materials must pick them up with a current picture ID.
Free curbside pickup will be available at the bookstore from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, May 5 through 14. The process for curbside pickup is as follows:
- The student must place an order on the Bruin Bookstore website at bookstore.kellogg.edu and select curbside pickup.
- The student will receive an email confirmation that their order has been placed.
- The student will receive a second email confirmation notifying them when their order is ready for pickup.
- The student must then call the bookstore at 269-965-4128 when they arrive in the bookstore parking lot, staying in their vehicle, and provide bookstore staff their car type and color and license plate number.
- A Bruin Bookstore employee wearing a mask and gloves will bring the order to the student.
- The student will provide the employee with a current picture ID and verify the purchase.
For more information about purchasing materials for summer classes at KCC, contact the Bruin Bookstore at 269-965-4128 or via the contact form at bookstore.kellogg.edu/store1/contact. The first summer classes of KCC’s Summer 2020 semester begin May 11, and all summer classes will be offered in an online format.
As of today, all KCC campus buildings and facilities, including the Bruin Bookstore, remain closed to the public until Tuesday, May 26, in compliance with the governor’s recently extended stay-at-home order. For the latest information about KCC’s COVID-19 response, visit www.kellogg.edu/coronavirus.
Students and staff are advised to continue checking their KCC email daily for updates on the College’s operating status and procedures.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.