Kellogg Community College will give one lucky new student at KCC this fall a voucher good to cover the tuition cost of up to three credit hours.
In past years, KCC has hosted an Express Enrollment events for new students where one lucky attendee received a three-credit tuition voucher. This year, the College is making the opportunity accessible to all eligible students new to KCC.
Who qualifies? Students eligible to receive the tuition voucher:
- Must be new KCC students, meaning they have never been enrolled in a KCC class before.
- Must NOT have their tuition paid for by a third party (i.e., through scholarships, high school dual enrollment or early college).
- Must have completed the enrollment process and have registered for at least one Fall 2020 class by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020.
Eligible students don’t have to do anything additional to qualify; eligibility for the voucher is automatic.
The recipient will be selected at random and announced during a live social media Q and A video premiering at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, and will be contacted via their contact information on file with the College.
Individuals with questions about eligibility or who would like assistance navigating the enrollment or registration processes can contact the Admissions office at email@example.com or 269-965-4153 or schedule an appointment online at www.kellogg.edu/admissions.
Virtual Services and More
As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues, KCC will continue to offer virtual services to students, including both remote and in-person meetings with students and prospective students by appointment. Visit www.kellogg.edu/virtualservices for contact information for various KCC departments as well as links to online scheduling tools.
Students and prospective students looking for assistance with admissions processes to begin classes at KCC this fall can contact the Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or set up an in-person appointment to complete admissions and registration tasks via the online scheduler at https://kcchub.as.me/admissions.
Upcoming Social Media
- Information about affordability, opportunity and transferability at KCC on Aug. 6
- An introduction to the Admissions team and Hub services on Aug. 11
- Information about Student Center services, including registration and advising, on Aug. 18
- A Q and A with Admissions officials including answers to frequently asked questions on Aug. 25
- Information relevant to the first day of fall classes on Aug. 31
The first classes of KCC’s Fall 2020 semester begin Aug. 31, and the semester ends Dec. 18. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration.