The men’s and women’s cross country teams opened their Fall 2020 season Friday at the Skippers Invitational conference meet in Marysville, hosted by St. Clair Community College.
Neither team ran the five athletes required for team scoring, but individual results for each team are below.
Men’s Cross Country Results
Kellogg Community College’s Brian Frazee was the standout runner for the Bruins’ men’s squad, finishing in third place out of a total of 70 runners. Click here to view the full results from the men’s race.
- Brian Frazee (Watervliet/Home School), 3rd Place, 28:36.8
- Hunter Finnila (Battle Creek/St. Philip Catholic Central High School), 15th Place, 30:16.8
- Colin McDowell (Marshall/Olivet High School), 44th Place, 33:44.9
- Matthew Mosher (Galesburg/Galesburg-Augusta High School), 48th Place, 34:04.4
Women’s Cross Country Results
KCC’s Emma Berning was the standout runner for the Bruins’ women’s squad, finishing in eighth place out of a total of 62 runners. Click here to view the full results from the women’s race.
- Emma Berning (Battle Creek/Harper Creek High School), 8th Place, 22:10.8
- Kennedy Vanderlugt (Battle Creek/Harper Creek High School), 22nd Place, 23:28.1
- Ana Pace (Battle Creek/Lakeview High School), 46th Place, 28:33.6
Team and individual photos of each Bruin runner will be available following the teams’ media day on Wednesday, Sept. 16. The Bruins race next as part of the Kirtland Firebird Invitational in Grayling on Friday, Sept. 18.
For more information about men’s cross country at KCC, visit www.kellogg.edu/mens-cross-country. For more information about women’s cross country at KCC, visit www.kellogg.edu/womens-cross-country.