Registration for the Fall 2021 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering several in-person or hybrid classes and more than 130 industrial trades training modules at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this fall.
The EAC campus is located at 14055 26 Mile Road in Albion, and can be contacted at 517-630-8169.
Fall Classes in Albion
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this fall include:
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits, in-person class )
- BUAD 212: Personal Finance (3 credits, in-person class )
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits, in-person class)
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar (1 credit, in-person class)
- HIST 103: American Foundations (3 credits, hybrid class)
Industrial Electricity and Electronics
- INEL: More than 60 Industrial Electricity and Electronics modules
- INT: More than 20 Industrial Technology modules
- INWE: More than 50 Industrial Welding modules
- POSC 201: American Government – Federal (3 credits, hybrid class)
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits, hybrid class)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 120 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this fall. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn five associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE Program. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register for Classes
PLEASE NOTE: Many students taking an online course at KCC for the first time will have to complete the College’s 20-minute Online Learner Orientation. Click here for details.
The first Fall 2021 classes start Aug. 30, and the semester ends Dec. 17. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.