Registration for the Fall 2021 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering more than a dozen in-person classes at the College’s Fehsenfeld Center campus in Hastings and nearly 50 Industrial Welding modules at Hastings High School this fall.
The Fehsenfeld Center campus is located at 2950 West M-179 Highway in Hastings, and can be contacted at 269-948-9500.
Fall Classes in Hastings
KCC classes and programming offered in Hastings this fall include:
- ART 211: Art Appreciation (3 credits)
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy (4 credits)
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication (3 credits)
Early Childhood Education
- ECE 215: Positive Child Guidance (3 credits)
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics – MACRO (3 credits)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits)
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar (1 credit)
- HIST 104: Modern America (3 credits)
- INWE: Nearly 50 Industrial Welding modules offered at Hastings High School
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits)
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation (3 credits)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science (4 credits)
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
Transitional Studies – Mathematics
- TSMA 45: Pre-Algebra (3 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Hastings, Albion, Battle Creek and Coldwater, KCC is offering nearly 120 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this fall. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn five associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE Program. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or email@example.com.
How to Register for Classes
PLEASE NOTE: Many students taking an online course at KCC for the first time will have to complete the College’s 20-minute Online Learner Orientation. Click here for details.
The first Fall 2021 classes start Aug. 30, and the semester ends Dec. 17. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.