Registration for the Spring 2022 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering several in-person classes and more than 160 industrial trades training modules at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this winter and spring.
The EAC campus is located at 14055 26 Mile Road in Albion, and can be contacted at 517-630-8169.
Winter/Spring Classes in Albion
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this winter and spring include:
- BUAD 132: Human Resources Management (3 credits, in-person class )
- BUAD 212: Personal Finance (3 credits, in-person class )
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition (3 credits, in-person class)
Industrial Electricity and Electronics
- INEL: Nearly 90 Industrial Electricity and Electronics modules
- INT: Nearly two dozen Industrial Technology modules
- INWE: More than 50 Industrial Welding modules
- LITE 105: Introduction to Literature (3 credits, in-person class)
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits, in-person class)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits, in-person class)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 130 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this winter and spring. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn five associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE Program. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or email@example.com.
How to Register for Classes
PLEASE NOTE: Many students taking an online course at KCC for the first time will have to complete the College’s 20-minute Online Learner Orientation. Click here for details.
The first Spring 2022 classes start Jan. 18, and the semester ends May 9. For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.