Kellogg Community College invites qualified individuals interested in teaching college students to schedule a 15-minute Zoom session Nov. 11 or 19 to discuss opportunities for open adjunct instructor positions at the College.
KCC’s virtual Adjunct Job Fair for adjunct instructors will be held by appointment from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11, and by appointment Friday, Nov. 19. Interested individuals can schedule their session by calling KCC’s Human Resources Department at 269-565-2074 or emailing email@example.com.
During the session, prospective adjuncts will speak with the relevant department chair or director in the discipline they’d like to teach. The KCC reps will be available to describe specific adjunct openings and answer questions of potential applicants.
Adjunct teaching positions are available across academic disciplines in locations on all five KCC campuses, including at the Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion; the Fehsenfeld Center campus in Hastings; the Grahl Center campus in Coldwater; and the North Avenue and Regional Manufacturing Technology Center campuses in Battle Creek. Online (virtual) teaching positions are also available.
Specifically, KCC is currently recruiting adjunct instructors to teach classes or training modules in the following discipline areas:
Arts and Sciences Division
- Arts, Communication and English (Art, Communication, English, Introduction to Humanities, Music,)
- Integrative Learning (First Year Seminar, Service-Learning)
- Math and Science (Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics)
- Social Science, Human Services and Physical Education (Exercise Science, Human Services, Physical Education, Psychology, Sociology, Sports Management)
Workforce Development Division
- Business and Information Technology (Office Information Technology)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Industrial Trades (Industrial Welding, Industrial Machining Technology)
In most Arts and Science Division subject areas, adjunct instructors are required to have a master’s degree in the subject or at least 18 post-bachelor’s graduate credits in the discipline area. Requirements for Workforce Development Division positions vary by discipline and are usually work-experience- or certification-based.
For more information, including contact information for respective department chairs and directors to contact for information about specific positions available, contact Human Resources at 269-565-2074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.