Registration for the Fall 2022 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering several in-person classes, two sessions of CNA training and more than 170 Industrial Trades training modules at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this fall.
The EAC campus is located at 14055 26 Mile Road in Albion, and can be contacted at 517-630-8169 or email@example.com.
Fall 2022 Classes in Albion
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this fall include:
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- BUAD 212: Personal Finance (3 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication (3 credits)
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics – MACRO (3 credits)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits)
- HIST 103: American Foundations (3 credits)
Industrial Electricity and Electronics
- INEL: Nearly 90 Industrial Electricity and Electronics modules
- INT: Twenty Industrial Technology modules
- INWE: More than 60 Industrial Welding modules
- MATH 132: Trigonometry (4 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits)
Office Information Technology
- OIT 130: Office Procedures/Keyboarding 1 (4 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 120 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this fall. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn six associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE and Human Services programs. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register for Classes
Click here to view our Course Catalog and filter by “Fall 2022” to see a list of KCC courses offered during the fall semester.
The first Fall 2022 classes start in Aug. 29, and the semester ends Dec. 16. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.