Registration for the Fall 2022 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering nearly two dozen in-person classes and two sessions of CNA training at the College’s Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings this fall.
The Fehsenfeld Center campus is located at 2950 West M-179 Highway in Hastings, and can be contacted at 269-948-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2022 Classes in Hastings
KCC classes and programming offered at the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings this fall include:
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy (4 credits)
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication (3 credits)
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics-MACRO (3 credits)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits)
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar (1 credit)
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography (4 credits)
- HIST 104: Modern America (3 credits)
- MATH 102: Practical Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 130: Statistics (3 credits)
- MATH 132: Trigonometry (3 credits)
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation (3 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits)
Office Information Technology
- OIT 161: Microsoft Office Application Software (3 credits)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science (4 credits)
- SERV 100: Introduction to Service Learning (1 credit)
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- TSMA 45: Pre-Algebra (3 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 120 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this fall. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn six associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE and Human Services programs. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at email@example.com.
How to Register for Classes
Click here to view our Course Catalog and filter by “Fall 2022” to see a list of KCC courses offered during the fall semester.
The first Fall 2022 classes start in Aug. 29, and the semester ends Dec. 16. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.