Kellogg Community College invites kids and their families to an evening of free trick-or-treating and Halloween fun during the return of KCC’s award-winning Bruin Boo event on campus in October.
Bruin Boo is a family-friendly free event for kids of all ages that will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26, on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek.
During the event, KCC students and employees alike will be dressed to impress in their Halloween best to hand out candy to community trick-or-treaters at more than 30 stations offering candy and other giveaways in the halls at KCC.
In addition to trick-or-treating, Bruin Boo activities will include:
- Appearances from KCC mascot Blaze
- Halloween games and activities led by KCC students and employees
- A look at the ambulance used to train KCC’s Emergency Medical Services students
- Halloween-themed coloring pages designed by KCC’s Graphic Design students
- Face painting
- A fortune-telling booth in the Binda Performing Arts Center lobby
- Additional fun and giveaways from our community sponsors
- And much more!
Visit kellogg.edu/bruinboo for the latest information as we get closer to the event date.
Bruin Boo Sponsorships
For community organizations interested in sponsoring Bruin Boo, there are two levels of sponsorship:
- Table Sponsor ($100): Table Sponsors receive optional table space at the event and their name included in press materials and social media thanks to sponsors.
- Event Sponsor ($250 and up): Event Sponsors receive optional table space at the event, their name included in press materials and social media thanks to sponsors, their organization’s logo on sponsor signage and the option to provide a flyer for inclusion in the welcome trick-or-treat bags.
Please note: Sponsors are responsible for their own giveaways and should plan on seeing up to 2,000 attendees at the event.
Sponsors should contact the KCC Foundation at 269-965-4161 or fill out the sponsorship form online at app.donorview.com/3Xw0D by 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 10, to register for the event.
For general information about Bruin Boo activities at KCC, contact KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming Office at 269-965-4134.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.