Registration for the Spring 2023 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering several in-person classes, CNA training and more than 170 Industrial Trades training modules at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this winter and spring.
Spring 2023 Classes in Albion
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this winter and spring include:
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- BUAD 201: Business Law (3 credits)
- BUAD 212: Personal Finance (3 credits)
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics – MICRO (3 credits)
Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT 292: UMBC Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport (7 credits)
- EMT 295: UMBC Pediatric/Neonatal Critical Care Transport (4.25 credits)
- EMT 297: Community Integrated Paramedic (12 credits)
Industrial Electricity and Electronics
- INEL: Nearly 90 Industrial Electricity and Electronics modules
- INT: Twenty Industrial Technology modules
- INWE: More than 60 Industrial Welding modules
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 130: Statistics (3 credits)
- MATH 132: Trigonometry (3 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 125 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this winter and spring. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn six associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE and Human Services programs. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at email@example.com.
How to Register for Classes
Click here to view our Course Catalog and filter by “Spring Semester 2023” to see a list of KCC courses offered during the winter/spring semester.
The first Spring 2023 classes start Jan. 17, and the semester ends May 8. For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.