Kellogg Community College’s monthlong celebration of Black History Month continues Thursday with a Black-owned Business Showcase in the College’s Student Center.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 23 in the Kellogg Room of the Student Center, which is centrally located on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave. in Battle Creek. It will welcome Black-owned businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and supporters to KCC to collaborate, network and strengthen relationships in the local community.
The event is free and open to the public.
Businesses showcased will include:
- Bread & Basket (boutique-style public market)
- Delectably Infused (desserts)
- Dream of Kalamazoo (hair salon)
- Holmes Fitness (personal training, nutrition and fitness)
- Memories with Christina Ne’Cole (photography)
- Milk Like Mine (community birthing and breastfeeding services)
- Rise & Shine Coaching (coaching/counseling)
For more information about Black History Month events at KCC, visit kellogg.edu/bhm or contact KCC’s Student Life Office at 269-565-2634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.