The March 2023 issue of BruIN magazine is available now! You can read the magazine now online at kellogg.edu/bruinmagazine.
This edition of our quarterly magazine – our 11th overall issue and just the third March edition ever – is an expanded 20 pages (up from our usual 16) and is packed with KCC news and updates. Some highlights:
- A cover feature Q&A with KCC President Dr. Paul Watson, written by guest writer and student Bruin News editor Andre Perez
- Photos and information about Gov. Whitmer’s recent visit to the RMTC
- Photos and information about KCC’s new and improved Blaze mascot costume
- Introductions to our new VPs and new Board of Trustees member Lisa Mueller
- A Reading Month feature highlighting books by KCC employee authors, written by our own April DeOliveira
- And much more!
KCC publishes BruIN magazine four times per year, in September, December (the Annual Report edition), March and June, and each issues sees a circulation of approximately 5,000 print copies.
To request a complementary print copy of the magazine, email your full name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.