Registration for the Fall 2023 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering nearly three dozen in-person classes as well as CNA training at the College’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater this fall.
Fall 2023 Classes in Coldwater
KCC classes and programming offered at the Grahl Center this fall include:
- AGRI 105: Agricultural Leadership (3 credits)
- BIOL 101: Biological Science (4 credits)
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy (4 credits)
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology (4 credits)
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- CHEM 100: Fundamentals of Chemistry (4 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication (3 credits)
- CRJU 221: Ethical Problem Solving in Policing (3 credits)
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics-MICRO (3 credits)
Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT 140: EMT Basic 1 (6 credits)
- EMT 141: EMT Basic 2 (7 credits)
- EMT 142: EMT Basic Simulation (1 credit)
- EMT 143: EMT Basic Clinical (0.5 credits)
- EMT 144: Prehospital Trauma Support (1.5 credits)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits)
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar (1 credit)
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography (4 credits)
- IT 110: Information Technology and Project Management (3 credits)
- LITE 105: Introduction to Literature (3 Credits)
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 115: Math for Liberal Arts (4 credits)
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 130: Statistics (3 credits)
- MATH 132: Trigonometry (3 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits)
Office Information Technology
- OIT 130: Office Procedures/Keyboarding 1 (4 credits)
- POSC 201: American Government-Federal (3 credits)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- SERV 200: Service-Learning (3 credits)
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- TSEN 95: Writing Improvement (3 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 100 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this fall. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn six associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE and Human Services programs. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at email@example.com.
How to Register for Classes
Click here to view our Course Catalog and filter by “Fall Semester 2023” to see a list of KCC courses offered during the fall semester.
The first Fall 2023 classes start Aug. 28 and the semester ends Dec. 15. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.