Kellogg Community College invites kids and their families to an evening of free trick-or-treating and Halloween fun during KCC’s sixth annual, award-winning Bruin Boo event on campus this Thursday.
Bruin Boo is a family-friendly free event for kids of all ages that will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 26, rain or shine on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek.
During the event, KCC students and employees alike will be dressed to impress in their Halloween best to hand out candy to community trick-or-treaters at more than 30 stations offering candy and other giveaways in the halls at KCC.
This year’s theme is a dual storybook/manufacturing theme to celebrate Manufacturing Month in October.
In addition to trick-or-treating, Bruin Boo activities will include:
- Halloween games and activities led by KCC students and employees
- A look at the ambulance used to train KCC’s Emergency Medical Services students
- Halloween-themed coloring pages designed by KCC’s Graphic Design students
- Face painting
- A fortune-telling booth in the Binda Performing Arts Center lobby
- Additional fun and giveaways from our community sponsors
- And much more!
Visit kellogg.edu/bruinboo for the latest information.
2023 Bruin Boo Sponsors
Please thank our 2023 Bruin Boo sponsors! Sponsors this year include:
- Kellogg Community College
- The Kellogg Community College Foundation
- Lakeview Ford
- Post Consumer Brands
- The Battle Creek Battle Jacks
- Biomat USA
- Kingman Museum
- Marshall Community Credit Union
- Omni Community Credit Union
- Plumeria Botanical Boutique
- South Michigan Food Bank
For general information about Bruin Boo activities at KCC, contact KCC’s Bruin Youth Programming Office at 269-965-4134.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.