Registration for the Spring 2024 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for spring classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering nearly 20 in-person classes as well as CNA training at the College’s Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings this spring.
The Fehsenfeld Center campus is located at 2950 West M-179 Highway in Hastings, and can be contacted at 269-948-9500 or email@example.com. Visit the Fehsenfeld Center online at kellogg.edu/hastings.
Spring 2024 Classes in Hastings
KCC classes and programming offered at the Fehsenfeld Center this spring include:
- BIOL 101: Biological Science (4 credits)
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology (4 credits)
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication (3 credits)
- CRJU 101: Intro to Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics-MICRO (3 credits)
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition (3 credits)
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar (1 credit)
- HIST 202: Global History from 1500 to Present (3 credits)
- MATH 102: Practical Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 130: Statistics (3 credits)
- MATH 132: Trigonometry (3 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- SERV 200: Service Learning (3 credits)
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering nearly 120 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this spring. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn six associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE and Human Services programs. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register for Classes
Click here to view our Course Catalog and filter by “Spring Semester 2024” to see a list of KCC courses offered during the spring semester.
The first Spring 2024 classes start Jan. 16 and the semester ends May 6. For information about signing up for spring classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC. To apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.