Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “TRMI Inc. to invest $11M, create 153 jobs in Battle Creek” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Dehn said the number of new jobs recently announced in the area means a very active time for many workforce development providers, including Kellogg Community College’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center and other BCU partners. … Laura McGuire, director at the RMTC, said the facility was looking forward to assist with any necessary training.”
- “GRADUATE: Kellogg Community College” (Argus-Press): “Angela Rae (Hilgendorf) Bandy graduated from Kellogg Community College May 15 with an associate of applied science degree for a physical therapist assistant with her state license. Bandy maintained a 4.0 grade point average and was named to the dean’s list during each of the seven semesters she completed.”
- “Communication Technology 2013 Abstracts: Faculty papers” (Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication): “Hyperpersonal recovery from alcoholism: Negotiating social support between online and face-to-face support group settings • David Jackiewicz, Kellogg Community College; Stephen Perry, Illinois State.”
- “Amy Deluchey” (Plus 40 Health & Fitness Online): “Amy had begun life as a very active person, growing up on her family’s farm in Michigan. She graduated from Kellogg Community College with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science.”
- “Magistrate performed weddings for thousands” (Daily Journal): “Barnes, a native of Battle Creek and graduate of Battle Creek Central High School and Kellogg Community College, said he did enjoy performing weddings. He has married over 3,100 couples.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.