Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Monday, July 1, 2013:
- Today is the final day to apply for the KCC Nursing Program’s part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC reopened the admission window for a limited time, which ends today. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for Tuesday, July 2, 2013:
- Students in KCC’s ART 295 Photo and Multimedia Special Topics: Museum Field Study course head to Grand Rapids for their final field trip of the semester. The group will visit several locations in the region, including Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, the Grand Rapids Art Museum and Kendall College of Art and Design. The students will depart from KCC at 8:30 a.m. and will return at 7:30 p.m.
- Registration continues for the Fall 2013 semester. Click here for a list of classes available this fall. Register early for the best selection!
- The Upward Bound and Horizons at KCC summer learning programs for high schoolers and elementary school kids, respectively, are underway and will run weekdays through Friday, July 26. Click here for more information about the Upward Bound program from a post on this blog, and click here for more information about the Horizons at KCC program from a post on this blog.
- Registration is also underway for two sessions of summer Volleyball Skills Camps for Girls to be led by KCC’s women’s volleyball players and coaches in July. The deadline to register is Wednesday, July 17. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- All KCC campus locations will be closed Thursday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
- The priority processing deadline (FAFSA) for students applying for financial aid to attend KCC for the Fall 2013 semester is Friday, July 12. The deadline to have all documents submitted is Friday, July 26. By submitting all requested documentation with correct and complete information by these dates, students allow for adequate processing time in order to determine financial aid eligibility by the beginning of the fall semester.
- The deadline to apply to begin studies as part of the 2013-14 Police Academy at KCC is Friday, July 19. For more information, call 269-965-3931 ext. 2216, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kellogg.edu/criminaljustice/index.html.
- Summer 2013 classes end Thursday, Aug. 15.
- Fall 2013 classes begin Thursday, Aug. 29.