Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Class Notes: KCC student first in Employment Group scholarship contest” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Gretchen Kohsmann, a student at Kellogg Community College, won a $3,000 scholarship for taking first place in Employment Group’s 5 in 5 scholarship contest.”
- “Inside of Ocala’s Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training” (WCJB-TV 20): “Kellogg Community College from Michigan travels all over the United States with their plane and specialized equipment for training; this time they’re in Ocala.”
- “Firefighters receive special training at airport” (Ocala.com): “The training props, which included a mock airplane that featured live fire and mannequins to simulate passenger rescue, were supplied by Kellogg Community College in Michigan.”
- “Western Michigan University, KVCC, most Southwest Michigan colleges closed Monday, due to weather” (MLive.com): “Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, which had closed early on Friday and remained closed throughout the weekend, Southwest Michigan College and Lake Michigan College also announced they would be closed Monday.”
- “Blowing and drifting causing major problems on Branch County roads, schools closed across the region” (WTVB): “Kellogg Community College closed all of their campus sites, including the Grahl Center in Coldwater. Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo is also closed today.”
- “LSUE Baseball Ranked 2nd In NJCAA Preseason Poll” (KATC 3): “First, Kellogg Community College (No. 10) visits Eunice on Feb. 28, March 1 and 2 before Murray State College comes to town two weeks later on March 14-16 in a rematch of last season’s Championship game.”
- “Muskegon Community College women’s basketball coach Rob Recknagel happy about second shot” (MLive.com): “Recknagel sat down after a game last week, a 61-54 win against Kellogg Community College, to discuss his return to MCC.”
- “Zelaya part of record relay” (Goshen News): “Sophomore Jakyah Qaiyim (NorthWood) scored 10 points for Ancilla College in an 87-63 win over Kellogg Community College.”
The above photo of firefighters training using KCC’s ARFF Trainer is provided courtesy of Connie Dawe.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.