Parents: Register now online at www.kccbruinyouth.com!
Kellogg Community College’s men’s basketball team is hosting a Fundamental Skills & Drills Basketball Camp for youth for four consecutive Sundays beginning April 30.
The camp will be led by players from KCC’s men’s basketball team and Head Men’s Basketball Coach Ben Reed and will be held at the Battle Creek Central Fieldhouse, 162 Champion St., Battle Creek. The camp will run in two sessions, with separate camps for first through fifth graders and sixth through ninth graders.
Each camp costs $60 and will run on April 30 and May 7, 14 and 21. The camp for students in grades one through five will run from 2 to 4 p.m.; the camp for students in grades six through nine will run from 5 to 7 p.m.
Camp activities will focus on the fundamentals of basketball and include instruction in drills including shooting, dribbling and passing in addition to competitive games and contests.
Registration for KCC’s Fundamental Skills & Drills Basketball Camp is open until the day of each session and can be completed:
- Online by visiting www.kccbruinyouth.com and clicking on “Basketball Camp” in the menu.
- By mail by completing a camp registration form and waiver of liability and mailing the forms with payment to Lifelong Learning, 450 North Ave., Battle Creek, MI. 49017.
- By phone by calling KCC’s Lifelong Learning Department at 269-965-4134 and registering with a credit or debit card.
- By fax by sending the completed forms to 269-565-2129.
- In person at the Lifelong Learning office in room 102 of the Ohm Information Technology Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek.
Camp fees include a camp T-shirt for each participant.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at http://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.