Kellogg Community College is offering 20 classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this fall, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
Programming available covers a wide variety of topics ranging from business and communication to psychology, sociology and more. Classes and programming include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- BUAD 132: Human Resources Management
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics (Macro)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- MATH 102: Practical Algebra
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- MATH 130: Statistics
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- POSC 201: American Government (Federal)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
- TSEN 95: Writing Improvement
- TSLS 105: Learning Strategies
For a complete list of Fall 2017 semester classes offered at KCC’s Eastern Academic Center, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
The first Fall 2017 classes begin Aug. 31 and the semester ends Dec. 18. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion, visit www.kellogg.edu/eastern.
Pictured above, KCC student Coretta Margraves sits in the computer lab at the EAC. Margraves is studying art at KCC with the goal of starting her own photography business. Click here to read more of Margraves’ KCC story.