Registration for the Summer 2018 semester is open now! For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering several classes at the College’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater this summer, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
Programming available covers topics ranging from communication, English and geography to psychology, service-learning, sociology and more. Classes and programming include offered in Coldwater this summer include:
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SERV 100: Introduction to Service Learning
- SERV 200: Service Learning
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
For a complete list of Summer 2018 semester classes offered at KCC’s Grahl Center and other campus locations, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
The first Summer 2018 classes start May 14, and the semester ends Aug. 8. For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater, visit www.kellogg.edu/grahl.