Kellogg Community College is seeking a COVID Compliance Coordinator.
The COVID Compliance Coordinator position is a regular full-time position with a starting salary range between $49,380 and $61,724. Responsibilities range across categories including COVID-19 case investigation and contact tracing, data collection and reporting, collaboration and compliance review and projects.
Minimum qualifications for interested applicants include:
- Associate degree with five or more years of related experience or a bachelor’s degree in related field with at least one year of relevant experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook).
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, most especially as it relates to active listening, interpretation, and appropriate response, both written and verbal.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and maintain the confidentiality of records and college constituent information (HIPAA or FERPA).
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multitask during stressful situations.
- Strong attention to detail with documentation and data management.
- Experience conducting telephone-based or in-person interviews, data collection and data entry.
Applications are open through 9 a.m. Jan. 4, 2022.
Please note that this is a temporary position through June 30, 2023, with the possibility of extension at the conclusion of the project.
Click through the link above for more information and a link to the online application. For more information about the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org.