Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The Midland Daily News posted a brief highlighting local students continuing on to play their respective sports in college. The list includes Breckenridge’s Dayne San Miguel, who will reportedly play baseball at Kellogg Community College.
- Vermont’s Burlington Free Press reposted the Battle Creek Enquirer’s recent article highlighting business covered in Wednesday night’s Kellogg Community College Board of Trustees meeting, which includes information about the Board approving ballot language to ask for a renewal of the millage to fund upkeep and renovation of the college’s facilities. The article notes that “The college is asking less of voters than it did when the tax was last approved in 1998.”
- The Military Press posted an article highlighting Kellogg Community College’s designation as a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine. This is the fourth consecutive year the college has received the designation.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a brief about the power outage that cancelled classes yesterday at Kellogg Community College’s Eastern Academic Center in Albion.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer also posted an article about the Battle Creek Bombers’ Wednesday victory over the Lakeshore Chinooks. The post includes a nod to Bombers pitcher Caleb Vincent, a Marshall High School graduate and former Kellogg Community College standout who the Enquirer reports “picked up the win, allowing one earned run on five hits, with five strikeouts over six innings.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our press releases online at kellogg.edu/news/press.html.
Pictured above, Kellogg Community College’s Vice President for Administration and Finance Mark O’Connell, center, and John Di Pierro, left, director of Institutional Facilities and Public Safety at the college, take journalists from the Battle Creek Enquirer on a recent tour of the Student Center, which is being renovated.