The student Deep South Landscape Photography exhibit currently on display in the Davidson Center’s Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus is free and open to the public through Oct. 8 (above is an image from the event’s opening reception earlier this month).
Here are some reminders of other things going on today and tomorrow related to the college.
- Miller College will host a transfer student information table beginning at 10 a.m. in the lobby of the Severin Building on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- The welcome back events for students at Kellogg Community College’s regional centers conclude with an event from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center in Battle Creek. If you have yet to get your free Define Yourself T-shirt, this may be your last chance! Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s volleyball team plays at home beginning at 6:30 p.m. against Lake Michigan College in the Miller Gym on KCC’s North Avenue campus. The team is coming off a loss to second-ranked Muskegon Community College on Tuesday night in Muskegon. Click here to view the team’s fall schedule in a post on this blog.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- The Kellogg Community College baseball team plays a fall scrimmage against Glen Oaks Community College beginning at 2 p.m. at home at Bailey Park in Battle Creek. Click here to view the team’s fall scrimmage schedule in a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s soccer team plays Spring Arbor beginning at 7 p.m. in Spring Arbor. Click here to view the team’s fall schedule in a post on this blog.