Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The Daily Commercial of Leesburg, Fla., posted an article about Kellogg Community College’s ARFF trainer training firefighters from the Melbourne Fire Department at the Melbourne International Airport this week. Click here for more information about the ARFF trainer from KCC’s website.
- MLive.com posted an article about businesses and community leaders advocating for the Department of Defense to give a new flying contract for eight C-130s to be stationed at the Battle Creek Air National Guard Base. Kellogg Community College is listed among those in the citizen’s committee that has advocated for the base.
- The Livingston County Daily Press & Argus posted an article about Howell senior Tyler Bradner signing a national letter-of-intent to play baseball at Kellogg Community College. The article says Bradner, a pitcher, throws a fastball that has been clocked at speeds in the low 90s.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about a 100-pound stainless steel sign welded over the course of five months by individuals in Kellogg Community College’s Welding Program at the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center in Battle Creek. The sign was donated to the recently renamed Dave McDill Aquatic Center at Harper Creek High School.
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes articles related to Kellogg Community College. Among them this week are KCC women’s soccer signing announcements for Hanna Boles and Elizabeth Jarrard, both of Pennfield.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.