Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Community College Times: Centralizing Student Alerts, Information to Better Help Students” (Gilfus Education Group): “Kay L. Keck, Ph.D., vice president for student services; and Bob Reynolds, chief information officer, Kellogg Community College, wrote an article for Community College Times about how Colleague Retention Alert is helping them help their students.”
- “Chris McCoy helps kids balance sports, faith” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “…his youngest daughter, Taylor, is studying graphic arts at Kellogg Community College and plans to attend Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids in the fall.”
- “Saving Freedom School: At least $12K needed to run summer school program” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The program came to Battle Creek as a pilot in 2006, through a partnership between the Battle Creek Educators’ Task Force — representing the city’s K-12 school districts and Kellogg Community College — and other local backers.”
- “‘Rich Spade in: The case of the silver spoon'” (Times Herald) : “D. Vincenzo McCasey is an aspiring novelist who had lived in Battle Creek all 20 years (going on 21!) of his life in Battle Creek. He is a member of Phi Theta Kappa intellectual fraternity, an honor’s student and graduate of Kellogg Community College. He’s also not as much of a braggart as this bio is making him sound.”
- “College softball: Ancilla softball splits home opener” (Pilot News): “The Ancilla College softball team split a doubleheader with Kellogg Community College, winning the first game 9-4 and losing the second game 7-6.”
- “GOCC baseball team hopes to overcome slow start as weather warms up: Vikings’ athleticism, pitching to determine success” (Three Rivers Commercial-News): “The Vikings’ bats have been a bit chilly in a 2-6 start following Glen Oaks’ annual spring trip and two Michigan Community College Baseball Association matchups last weekend at home against Lake Michigan College and Kellogg Community College. … The Vikings lost to perennial power Kellogg 5-2 in 11 innings on Sunday.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.