Today is commencement! Congratulations graduates! Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Wednesday, May 15, 2013:
- A commencement breakfast for KCC graduates and staff begins at 8 a.m. A commencement rehearsal will immediately follow the breakfast at the arena. Click here for more information about the events from a post on this blog.
- The Dental Hygiene Program’s pinning ceremony will begin at 4 p.m. in the Binda Theatre on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Commencement begins at 7 p.m. at Kellogg Arena, 36 W. Hamblin Ave., in Battle Creek. The event is open to the public and no tickets will be required to attend. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for Thursday, May 16, 2013:
- The Nursing Program’s pinning ceremony will begin at 6 p.m. at W.K. Kellogg Auditorium, 50 W. Van Buren St., Battle Creek.
Scheduled for Saturday, May 18, 2013:
- The Community Music School Concert Band and the Kellogg Community College Jazz Band will perform a Spring Concert beginning at 7:30 p.m. in the Binda Theatre on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Registration is open for the Summer 2013 semester. Click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- The Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College has spots available for the part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC is reopening the admission window for a limited time and will accept applications through July 1, 2013. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Fall 2013 registration begins at 7 a.m. Monday, June 3, online and at 8 a.m. that morning in person on campus.
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Kellogg Community College by following this blog, our Facebook page and our Twitter feed.