Congratulations again to our 2013 graduates, whose commencement ceremony was last night at Kellogg Arena! Stay tuned to our Facebook page for dozens of photos from the event.
Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Thursday, May 16, 2013:
- The Nursing Program’s pinning ceremony will begin at 6 p.m. at W.K. Kellogg Auditorium, 50 W. Van Buren St., Battle Creek.
Scheduled for Saturday, May 18, 2013:
- The Community Music School Concert Band and the Kellogg Community College Jazz Band will perform a Spring Concert beginning at 7:30 p.m. in the Binda Theatre on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Registration is open for the Summer 2013 semester. Click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- The Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College has spots available for the part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC is reopening the admission window for a limited time and will accept applications through July 1, 2013. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Summer 2013 classes start Monday, May, 20. Click here for information about summer registration from KCC’s website.
- Fall 2013 registration begins at 7 a.m. Monday, June 3, online and at 8 a.m. that morning in person on campus.