Kellogg Community College’s 2013 commencement ceremony was held last week. Click here to view video of the ceremony online on this blog, or visit KCC’s Facebook page for dozens of photos from commencement and related events.
Also noteworthy this week is KCC’s newly renovated Student Center, which is open after months of renovation had it closed off to the public for most of the past year. While food service won’t begin in the center for a few weeks yet, the facility is open for students to use for studying, eating or just hanging out.
Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to KCC.
Scheduled for today, Thursday, May 23, 2013:
- Summer 2013 classes began Monday, but many classes don’t begin until later this summer and you can still register for several days. Click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- As of Monday, the Kellogg Community College Student Services Division offices of Academic Advising, Career and Employment Services, Student Life and Support Services on KCC’s North Avenue campus are located in suite 105 of the newly renovated Student Center. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for Saturday, May 25, 2013:
- AccessVision will air KCC’s 2013 commencement ceremony on television at noon. Check your local listings for more information or visit AccessVision online at http://accessvision.tv. You can view the ceremony now on the AccessVision website or in this post on this blog.
- Registration is open for the Summer 2013 semester. Click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- The Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College has spots available for the part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC is reopening the admission window for a limited time and will accept applications through July 1, 2013. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Friday, May 31, is the last day financial aid students may charge their summer books to their financial aid at the Bruin Bookstore.
- Fall 2013 registration begins at 7 a.m. Monday, June 3, online and at 8 a.m. that morning in person on campus.
- KCC women’s soccer players and coaching staff will lead a Summer Soccer Camp for kids ages 5 through 12 from Monday, June 17, through Thursday, June 20, at the soccer field on KCC’s North Avenue campus. To register for the camp, email KCCSummerSoccerCamp@yahoo.com for a registration form or call head women’s soccer coach Barth Beasley at 269-565-7950. Click here for more information about the camp from a post on this blog.