Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Wednesday, May 29, 2013:
- Opening Night is tonight for the Battle Creek Bombers! The gates open at 6 p.m. and the first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 p.m., when the Bombers will take on the LaCrosse Loggers. KCC is partnering with the Bombers on some fun initiatives, and you can see a number of KCC signs and banners posted around their stadium. (Also, there are at least two former Bruins on the roster this season.)
- Registration is open for the Summer 2013 semester. Click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- The Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College has spots available for the part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC is reopening the admission window for a limited time and will accept applications through July 1, 2013. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Friday, May 31, is the last day financial aid students may charge their summer books to their financial aid at the Bruin Bookstore.
- Fall 2013 registration begins at 7 a.m. Monday, June 3, online and at 8 a.m. that morning in person on campus.