Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Tuesday, June 4, 2013:
- Fall 2013 registration began yesterday. Click here for a list of classes available this fall. Register early for the best selection!
Scheduled for Friday, June 7, 2013:
- As a sponsor of the upcoming Cereal Festival in Battle Creek, KCC will have an entry in the Grand Cereal Parade on Friday evening, and we’re looking for volunteers (staff, students, alumni) to represent KCC by walking in the parade. If you’re interested, wear your favorite KCC shirt or hat and join us by 5:40 p.m. in the Davenport University parking lots near Van Buren Street and Washington Avenue. Click here for more information from a post on KCC’s Facebook page or contact Eric Greene at email@example.com.
- Registration is also still open for the Summer 2013 semester. Click here for a list of summer classes beginning this month, and click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- The Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College has spots available for the part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC is reopening the admission window for a limited time and will accept applications through July 1, 2013. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- All KCC campus locations will be closed Thursday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
- Summer 2013 classes end Thursday, Aug. 15.
- Fall 2013 classes begin Thursday, Aug. 29.