Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “Marshall Alternative High School thrives in KCC East” (Advisor & Chronicle): “Thanks to a $750,000 grant received from the W. K. Kellogg Foundation, Marshall Alternative High School can offer its junior and senior students the option to be dual-enrolled in The Opportunity School, taking classes offered in the KCC Eastern Academic Center building in which the MAHS is also housed.”
- “Kristy Smith column: Senior moment? Not for this Union City student”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Trent Homan, who just finished his senior year at Union City High School, will be attending Kellogg Community College this fall.”
- “Muskegon Catholic Central senior baseball standout trying to play over foot injury”(MLive.com): “Other top players for senior-dominated Gobles are outfielder-pitcher Seth Johnson, who is hitting .623 with nine homers and will be a preferred walk-on at Michigan State, and catcher Cam Hansen, who is hitting .549 and will play at Kellogg Community College.”
- “Sisters Act: Softball siblings have Harper Creek in regionals”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Playing sports together is nothing new for the Burritt’s. Brianne and Haley suited up for the varsity basketball team this winter. And Brianne also played softball along side her older sister Ashley Burritt, who recently completed her sophomore season for the Kellogg Community College softball team.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.