Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Cereal Fest parade” (Battle Creek Enquirer photo gallery): “The KCC Bruin Mascot shakes hands with the crowd.”
- “Magistrate David Barnes performed marriages for more than 6,000 people: He’s retiring Friday after 35 years” (Battle Creek Enquirer): Barnes, a native of Battle Creek and graduate of Battle Creek Central High School and Kellogg Community College, said he did enjoy performing weddings. He has married over 3,100 couples.”
- “Local sports calendar of events/local sports notices” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College women’s soccer coaching staff and players will lead a summer soccer camp for kids ages 5-12 on Monday through Thursday, June 17-20, at the soccer field on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Camp includes a 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. half-day option, which costs $30 for the week; and a 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. full-day camp, which costs $50 for the week.”
- “Perfecting the co-diagnosis” (RDH): “Stacy has practiced clinically for a number of years and is a graduate of the Kellogg Community College dental hygiene program. She earned her master’s in dental hygiene education, and has been a clinical assistant professor in a dental hygiene program.”
- “Great Basin hosts chamber luncheon” (Pahrump Valley Times): “Dr. Mark Curtis, president of Great Basin College, will be the guest speaker. … Building on the solid foundation of an Associate degree in Drafting and Design Technology from Kellogg Community College, he went to work full time while continuing his studies in drafting, metalworking, industrial education and leadership at Western Michigan University earning Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees there.”
- “New River CTC president learning the neighborhood” (The State Journal): “Washington is the school’s third president. He was approved for the position in February and started in March, leaving his position of vice president and CEO of Harrisburg Area Community College in Pennsylvania. Prior to that, he was vice president of student services for Kellogg Community College in Michigan.”
- “Better Bridge in Barry County June 6 2013” (Better Bridge in Barry County MI): “Bridge classes at Kellogg Community College will resume again in the fall with a ‘Defense in the 21st Century’ class as well as a beginning bridge class called ‘Bidding in the 21st Century.’ Hope to see you there.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.