Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “KCC announces 15 KCC Foundation Trustee Scholars” (Scholarships Blog): “The Kellogg Community College Foundation is proud to announce 15 recipients of the prestigious KCC Trustee Scholarships.”
- “Bombers win one for the skipper: B.C. tops La Crosse in manager’s last game” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Battle Creek reliever and former Kellogg Community College standout Kenton San Miguel (CMU) made sure Higelin left on a winning note. He pitched 3 1/3 innings, allowing no earned runs on four hits with two strikeouts to pick up his team-leading fourth victory of the season.”
- “Class Notes: KCC board to meet in Albion Wednesday” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College Board of Trustees will hold its regular meeting Wednesday at its Eastern Academic Center near Albion, the college said in a news release. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. The Eastern Academic Center is at 14055 26-Mile Road in Sheridan Township.”
- “Albion, Marshall leaders predict smooth merger” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “So far, more than 100 Albion students have registered to attend school in Marshall, Davis said Friday, and he expects more will sign up after the symposium later this month. He said he also thinks some Albion students currently attending other districts through the state’s Schools of Choice program could come back to Albion to attend either Marshall High School or the Opportunity School, Marshall’s program at Kellogg Community College’s Eastern Academic Center that allows students to take high school and college courses simultaneously.”
- “Albion, Marshall superintendents’ relationship could be model for communities” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “The original idea of the Albion-Marshall-Mar Lee collaborative was to look for ways to improve Marshall’s Opportunity School, an alternative high school housed at Kellogg Community College’s Eastern Academic Center just outside Albion, where students from across the area take high school and college courses simultaneously.”
- “Recruiting News and Notes for Week of July 14” (Dullack’s Prospects): “Patrice Matthews (SR) Clarkston G — Committed to Kellogg Community College: Matthews, one of the best 3-point shooting threats in the area this past season, committed to play for Kellogg Community College recently after wrapping up her career with the Wolves. Matthews was selected as Clarkston’s most improved player for the 2012-2013 season, while she played a key role in Clarkston’s OAA Red and District titles this past season.”
- The Kellogg Choirs SoundCloud page features several recordings of recent KCC Choir performances, including last Friday’s faculty performance at the Grand Court Novi. Visit https://soundcloud.com/blanc1g to listen online.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.