Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “Class Notes: Students, schools honored” (Battle Creek Enquirer): ” At Kellogg Community College: KCC announced in a news release that its Early Childhood Education Program, which trains teachers for students up to 8 years old, has been accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.”
- “Jordan Blekking: A visit home – ‘It was glorious'” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “While home I spoke at Kellogg Community College about my experiences abroad and even held a discussion with a group of locals about what my Peace Corps service had been like so far, and it was there that I realized that I’m living something absolutely unique.”
- “Former Jackson College dean picked to lead Jackson Preparatory and Early College charter school” (Jackson Citizen Patriot): “Masters, who lives in Adrian, has worked in education for more than 20 years, including stints at Olivet College and Kellogg Community College.”
- “Higher education hones approach to in-demand programs in Southwest Michigan” (MiBiz): “Through a partnership with the region’s two largest community colleges — Kalamazoo Valley Community College and Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek — WMU is the site for a new Veterans Administration VetSuccess program that dramatically enhances outreach and services for veterans, Roland said.”
- “Behnke’s slips in World Series opener: Jackers edge host team, 1-0” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “In the bottom of the second inning, some wet grass caused Behnke’s right fielder Ben Spieldenner (Kellogg CC) to slip on a routine fly ball off the bat of Ethan Houck. … Grand Valley State University pitcher Sean Clancy was impressive on the hill for Behnke‘s (28-7). The former Kellogg Community College standout allowed one run on six hits in seven innings of work.”
- “Bombers lose 6-2 to Bucks” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Joe Serrano (Arkansas) went 2-for-4 with a run scored for Battle Creek, Alex Rapanos was 2-for-3 with an RBI, and Drew Carlile (Kellogg CC) had a hit and an RBI.”
- “Ruth Krug column: Human trafficking can be found everywhere” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “In April, Grace attended a human trafficking awareness event held at Kellogg Community College, and she reflected on her own experience. It was the first time she began to understand her violence.”
- “People on The Move in Kalamazoo — Monday, Aug. 12” (Kalamazoo Gazette): “The firm also has teamed with Schweitzer Construction to manage construction of Phase II of Kellogg Community College’s 21st Century Campus Improvement projects in Battle Creek.”
- “Two local events should keep the discs flying” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “On Saturday, at Kellogg Community College, there will be a random-draw Ultimate Frisbee tournament.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.