Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “Kellogg Community College closing at 3 p.m. on Friday, due to weather” (MLive.com): “Kellogg Community College announced that all its campus locations will close at 3 p.m. and will remain closed through the weekend. KCC said it plans to reopen as scheduled on Monday.”
- “Simulating a Crisis: Crestron technology helps Michigan college train first responders” (Crestron PDF): “There are thirteen simulation areas at KCC, each of which can be set up with one or more patient manikins.”
- “Hettinger says WMU board role will be good for Battle Creek: Flight, medical school relationships with B.C. to be a focus” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Other areas of focus, he said, would be ways to make more out of WMU’s Kendall Center in downtown Battle Creek and for continuing partnerships between Kellogg Community College and the university.”
- “E-Club to Induct Seven into the EMU Athletics Hall of Fame: Ceremony will be held Saturday, Feb. 15, in the EMU Student Center” (EMU Eagles): “KEN BEHMER – Ron Oestrike Distinguished Service Award. … Behmer served as the Director of Counseling and Dean for Student Development at Kellogg Community College for 13 years.”
- “Krystal Geers works way into big role on Muskegon Community College women’s basketball team” (MLive.com): “She was held to 10 points in MCC’s 61-54 win against Kellogg Community College on Saturday, but bounced back Monday night with 24 points, 11 rebounds and four steals in a 66-65 loss to Glen Oaks.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.