Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC students recognized for community service; two from Branch County among those honored” (WTVB): “Two graduates from Branch County high schools are in line for special recognition from Kellogg Community College for dedication to community service.”
- “Class Notes: Students, staffers honored” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “At Kellogg Community College: The National Council for Marketing and Public Relations gave the college a bronze Paragon Award for its capital millage campaign in 2012 and its ‘Define Yourself’ campus culture campaign in 2013.”
- “Phoenix Fire Department’s plane-fire drill frighteningly real” (azcentral.com): “The airplane fuselage that firefighters trained on is owned by Kellogg Community College of Battle Creek, Mich. It’s shuttled around the country behind an 18-wheeler so fire departments can train their crews to fight jet-fuel blazes and extract victims, among other things. Last year, it visited 33 cities and helped train about 2,000 firefighters.”
- “Flash fiction contest: The first line is the hardest” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Ron Davis is an instructor at Kellogg Community College in the English department.”
- “Flash fiction: ‘Oh, say, can you see?'” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Herb graduated from BCCHS, STIRC, KCC and WMU and looks forward to the day when he becomes an alumni of IOU.”
- “What A Do finds its stage: Wolfe’s vision comes alive in local theater” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Indeed, since his days acting at Lakeview High School and later at Kellogg Community College and in four years at Chicago’s Goodman School of Drama, Wolfe learned that this was his calling.”
- “Humans of Hillsdale: Officer ‘Dusty’ Zimmerman” (The Hillsdale Collegian): “Zimmerman grew up in Hillsdale and went to the local high school. He played football at Albion College for one year before transferring to Kellogg Community College, where he studied applied science.”
- “Sue Ann Buckner, 72” (The Star Press): “Sue had earned her Bachelors of Business Administration from Kellogg Community College of Battle Creek, MI and had worked with Ontario Corp in Muncie as a Loan Officer before retiring.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.