Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- “KCC hosting human trafficking workshop” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College’s annual Human Trafficking Workshop, this year titled ‘Rescue & Restore in Southwest Michigan,’ will be held Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.”
- “Some companies are going green” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Meanwhile, at Kellogg Community College, two free electric car-charging stations at the main campus and the school’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center are available, but see little use, college spokesman Eric Greene said.”
- “After losing her job, Homer woman finds a home in the Navy” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “‘I was a little older than everyone else and that was a little different,’ said Stubbs, a Homer High School graduate who also attended Western Michigan University and Kellogg Community College studying various subjects.”
- “Kellogg Community College president back from leave” (University Business): “The president of Kellogg Community College has returned the job after being placed on paid administrative leave.”
- “Local athletes compete at collegiate level” (Cadillac News): “Kellogg Community College freshman SS/OF Mary Emington (Cadillac H.S.) is hitting .500 with 10 home runs and 16 RBIs for the Bruins’ softball team.”
- “Muskegon Community College sports recap: Megan Jean fires no-hitter, softball pushes win streak to 11” (MLive.com): “It also has home games scheduled Friday, April 25 at 3 p.m. (Lansing CC), Saturday, April 26 at 1 p.m. (Kellogg CC) and Sunday, April 27 at noon (Lake Michigan).”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at https://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.