Registration for the Fall 2022 semester at Kellogg Community College is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Kellogg Community College is offering more than two dozen in-person classes and two sessions of CNA training at the College’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater this fall.
The Grahl Center campus is located at 125 Seeley St. in Coldwater, and can be contacted at 517-278-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2022 Classes in Coldwater
KCC classes and programming offered at the Grahl Center in Coldwater this fall include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting (4 credits)
- ACCO 102: General Accounting (4 credits)
- AGRI 105: Agricultural Leadership (3 credits)
- BIOL 101: Biological Science (4 credits)
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy (4 credits)
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology (4 credits)
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business (3 credits)
- CHEM 100: Fundamentals of Chemistry (4 credits)
- COMM 110: Introduction to Communication (3 credits)
- CRJU 221: Ethical Problem Solving in Policing (3 credits)
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics-MICRO (3 credits)
Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT C200: Medical First Responder (6.4 CEUs)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition (3 credits)
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar (1 credit)
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography (4 credits)
- IT 110: Information Technology and Project Management (3 credits)
- MATH 102: Practical Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 125: College Algebra (4 credits)
- MATH 132: Trigonometry (3 credits)
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program (3 credits)
Office Information Technology
- OIT 130: Office Procedures/Keyboarding 1 (4 credits)
- OIT 161: Microsoft Office Application Software (3 credits)
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- SERV 200: Service-Learning (3 credits)
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- TSEN 65: Basic Writing (3 credits)
- TSEN 95: Writing Improvement (3 credits)
- TSMA 45: Pre-Algebra (3 credits)
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 120 classes online across a wide variety of academic subjects this fall. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn six associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE and Human Services programs. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at email@example.com.
How to Register for Classes
Click here to view our Course Catalog and filter by “Fall 2022” to see a list of KCC courses offered during the fall semester.
The first Fall 2022 classes start in Aug. 29, and the semester ends Dec. 16. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit kellogg.edu/registration. The first step is to apply to KCC; to apply online for free, visit kellogg.edu/apply.
Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. Schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.