Here are some reminders of things going on today at Kellogg Community College.
- The 3.2-mile Law Enforcement Torch Run to raise funds for the Special Olympics started in the parking lot of Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus at 9 a.m. Seventeen KCC Law Enforcement Students participated in the run. Click here to view a photo gallery from the run on KCC’s Facebook page, including the image above.
- The student “Deep South Landscape Photography” exhibit officially opens in the Davidson Visual Arts and Performing Center today. The exhibit features more than two dozen works from students who participated in a class trip to Tybee Island, Ga., in June and will be on display through Monday, Oct. 8. Click here for more information about the exhibit from a post on this blog.
- Gerald Blanchard, director of the Vocal Music Area at Kellogg Community College, announced on Twitter that last week’s Opera Workshop audition results would be posted on the Kellogg Choirs Facebook page after 5 p.m. today. Visit the page at www.facebook.com/KelloggChoirs.
- The Student Services offices are open for extended hours today until 7 p.m.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- The Kellogg Community College women’s soccer team plays a home game against Grace Bible College beginning at 5 p.m. on the North Avenue campus. The game is the first following the second-year program’s first-ever victory on Saturday, when the women defeated Cincinnati State Technical and Community College 2-0.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s volleyball team plays their first home game of the season beginning at 6:30 p.m. against Kalamazoo Valley Community College in the Miller Gymnasium on the college’s North Avenue campus.
- Also beginning at 6:30 p.m. are open calls for membership in Kellogg Community College’s Branch County Community Chorus, which will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, 284 W. State St., Coldwater. Click here for more info.