Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about easy day trips that includes a section about Kellogg Community College’s upcoming Black History Month field trip to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The trip is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 23, and is open to the public. Click here for more information about the trip from a post on this blog.
- Battle Creek Unlimited posted a link to a Kellogg Community College press release highlighting the college’s free after-school robotics club that kicked off an expanding robotics initiative last month. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an opinion article written by Carlton Lartigue, the community organizer for the faith based JONAH organization in Battle Creek, praising Kellogg Community College “for their leadership in making the necessary admission policy changes that will support the aspirations and dreams of many of our Hispanic brothers and sisters in our community.”
- In their latest Class Notes section, the Battle Creek Enquirer posted a brief about how school teachers can now complete state-required continuing education courses through Kellogg Community College’s Lifelong Learning Department. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Nebraska’s Lincoln Journal Star posted an article about former Kellogg Community College volleyball player Gwen Egbert, who was announced as the new head volleyball coach at Nebraska’s Doane College on Friday.
- The Detroit Free Press posted an article about Pell Grant scammers “ripping off Michigan colleges for millions.” Quoted in the article is Kellogg Community College’s Director of Public Information and Marketing Eric Greene, who said Pell jumpers aren’t a big problem at KCC because the school has put numerous safeguards in place. The article was also picked up and posted by USA Today, the Livingston Daily, MLive.com and the Record in New Jersey.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.