Here are some reminders of upcoming events related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today, Friday, June 7, 2013:
- Fall 2013 registration began Monday. Click here for a list of classes available this fall. Register early for the best selection!
- As a sponsor of the upcoming Cereal Festival in Battle Creek, KCC will have an entry in the Grand Cereal Parade on this evening and we’re looking for volunteers (staff, students, alumni) to represent KCC by walking in the parade. If you’re interested, wear your favorite KCC shirt or hat and join us by 5:40 p.m. in the Davenport University parking lots near Van Buren Street and Washington Avenue. Click here for more information from a post on KCC’s Facebook page or contact Eric Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Pictured in the Vine video below: If you need a KCC shirt for this evening’s Cereal Festival parade, the Bruin Bookstore’s got you covered!)
- Registration is also still open for the Summer 2013 semester. Click here for a list of summer classes beginning this month, and click here for more information from KCC’s website.
- The Nursing Program at Kellogg Community College has spots available for the part-time program beginning in Spring 2014. The admission cycle for Spring 2014 closed in January, but KCC is reopening the admission window for a limited time and will accept applications through July 1, 2013. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Registration is underway for half- and full-day sessions of a Summer Soccer Camp for kids to be led by KCC women’s soccer players and coaches Monday through Thursday, June 17 through 20. The deadline to register is Wednesday, June 12. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Registration is also underway for two sessions of summer Volleyball Skills Camps for Girls to be led by KCC’s women’s volleyball players and coaches in July. The deadline to register is Wednesday, July 17. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- The Upward Bound summer learning program for high school students will begin at KCC Monday, June 17, and will run through Friday, July 26. Click here for more information about the program on KCC’s website.
- The second summer of the Horizons at KCC summer learning program for at-risk youth will also begin Monday, June 17, and run through Friday, July 26. Click here for more information about the program from a post on this blog.
- All KCC campus locations will be closed Thursday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
- Summer 2013 classes end Thursday, Aug. 15.
- Fall 2013 classes begin Thursday, Aug. 29.