If you’re interested in participating in Kellogg Community College’s current Foursquare special to enter the Oct. 16 drawing for a free Kindle Fire but aren’t sure where to start, check out the above video.
The video outlines the steps you need to take to download Foursquare app, unlock the special by checking in at five Kellogg Community College locations, and show the unlocked special screen to a clerk at the Student Life desk in Ohm 109.
Again, here’s a simplified rundown of what you’ll need to participate:
1. First, you must be a student with a current KCC ID, and you’ll need a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device compatible with the Foursquare app. Then…
2. Download the Foursquare app to your device by searching for it in an app store and installing it (it’s free).
3. Create a Foursquare account using an email address and password.
4. Check in at any five of KCC’s 18 official locations on Foursquare, unlocking the special screen.
5. Show the screen to a clerk at the main Student Life desk in Ohm 109 on the college’s North Avenue campus to get entered into the drawing. The first 50 participants to enter the drawing will also receive a free USB wristband.
Click here for a post on this blog containing more detailed instructions, along with a list of college locations that qualify for unlocking the special. Questions should be directed to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org.