Here are some reminders of things going on today and tomorrow related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Tekonsha artist Vee Kalnins’ exhibit, “The Way I See It: Sculpture and Photography by Vee Kalnins,”opens today in the Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery in the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus. The exhibit is free and open to the public from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays through Nov. 12, and will officially kick off with an opening reception from 4 to 6 p.m. this Thursday, Oct. 18, at the Davidson Center. Click here for more information about the exhibit from a post on this blog. Pictured above is one of Kalnins’ exhibit sculptures, located in the courtyard of the Davidson Center.
- An Election 2012 Information Table will be hosted by the KCC College Democrats starting at 10 a.m. in the lobby of the Roll Health and Administration Building. Individuals can stop by the table to learn more about Democratic candidates and issues issues that will be on the ballot on Nov. 6.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Kellogg Community College’s Student Life Coffeehouse Concert Series continues with performances by folk group Earth Shine and hip-hop artist SupreFly Illy starting at 10 a.m. by the reflecting pools on the college’s North Avenue campus. Click here for more information about the events from a post on this blog.
- Patrick Casey, director of Career and Employment Services at Kellogg Community College, will present a free Academic Workshop on resume writing beginning at 11 a.m. in room 09 of the Ohm Information Technology Center. Click here for more information about this and future Academic Workshops at the college (the link will take you to a PDF including workshop descriptions).
- The Kellogg Community College women’s volleyball team plays Ancilla College beginning at 6:30 p.m. in Donaldson, Ind. Click here to view the team’s fall schedule in a post on this blog.